Featuring Richter & Company
GAITHERSBURG, MD – As government contractors resume pricing proposal activities after delays from the shutdown, The McKelvey Group, Inc. (TMG) would like to share insights on Price-to-Win and the capture process with its 5th podcast featuring Beth Goode, former Director of Price-to-Win at Richter & Company. Since 2006, Richter & Company’s federal captor support services has helped clients win more than $30 billion in federal programs using proven methodology and comprehensive tools.
In this episode of TMG’s Expert Series Podcast, Price-to-Win and Pricing Strategy are the focus. Listeners will learn:
- The Difference Between Price-to-Win, Pricing Strategy & Competitive Analysis
- How Much Time to Allot for a Price-to-Win Exercise
- What Information to Gather Prior to the Start of the Engagement
- Strategies for Preparing and Excelling in a Price-to-Win Analysis
- Easy Solutions to Address Typical Pricing Problems
- Trends in Government Contracting and Its Effects on Price-To-Win
- How to Deliver Cost-Effective Solutions through New Acquisition Types
Click here now to listen to TMG’s Podcast Episode 5 on Price-to-Win with Richter & Company.
The McKelvey Group’s TMG Expert Series Podcast was created to share insights on Proposal Management from experts in the Government Pricing industry.
About The McKelvey Group:
Headquartered in Gaithersburg, MD, The McKelvey Group, Inc. (TMG) has been providing services to companies in the Government and Commercial markets for 18 years. TMG’s proven services in Finance & Accounting, Government Pricing Proposals, Business Valuations, and Customized Training have earned TMG its reputation as DC’s premier financial consulting firm for high-growth companies. With consultants holding more than 100 combined years of Federal contracting experience, the direct involvement in more than $20 billion in proposals and contract awards, and extensive knowledge of the FAR, DFAR, CAS requirements and DCAA, TMG has provided successful results for its clients since 2001.